Private Equity & Venture Capital Advisory Services
Private Equity and Venture Promotion Service provides/arranges capital as well operational support to growing companies. Our expertise lies in unlocking values in companies with growth potential during different stages of deal making. Our team extensively works in creating values for both portfolio companies and investors.
- Due Diligence: We conduct business due diligence of the portfolio investments. Under this service we provide independent assessment and comparative analysis. The due diligence shall cover but not limited to macroeconomics and industry analysis, management due diligence, legal advises, financial due diligence as well as modelling, growth strategies, exit options, etc.
- Valuation Services: We provide valuation service based on company’s management, composition of its capital structure, prospect of future earnings and market value of assets to determine the worth of an asset today. We provide Fair Market Value of the company.
- Negotiation: With Fair Market Value of the company, we assist in negotiating between parties to close the deals. We creatively structure our deals to protect our clients against dilution of their equity investment.
DURING INVESTMENT PERIOD:
- Networking: We leverage our networks to create and open new business avenues for the companies.
- Business plans: We prepare and update the comprehensive business plan of portfolio investments through in-depth research and analysis to upgrade the value of the investments during investment period as well.
DURING PRE EXIT
- Exit Strategy: We prepare an early but right exit plans for our investors and companies by regularly conducting valuations.
- Finding Strategic Buyers: We use our network to find right strategic buyers for our investors and companies. These include banks, Private equity funds, Venture capital funds, Angel investors etc.
Private Equity & Venture Capital Advisory is a licensed merchant banking activity, as per the Securities Businessperson (Merchant Banker) Regulation—First Amendment 2074, which Kriti Capital & Investment plans to obtain in the current fiscal year.